Dogs are an important part of the family, and it’s natural to feel concern when you your pup is in pain. CBD oil is an effective treatment that can provide fast-acting and gentle pain relief not only for you, but also for your four-legged companion. Hemp Bombs now offers premium CBD Oil specifically designed for maximizing your dog’s health.
PAIN IN DOGS
The concept of pain seems fairly simple to us. Many humans may define pain as an unpleasant feeling of something amiss within the body. We try our best to understand and express our pain, and oftentimes, we know the steps to take to relieve our pain.
Dogs are different, as they tend to hide their pain and avoid indication of their discomfort. One of the best ways to determine if your dog is in pain is to closely examine his or her behaviors. Common behavior changes in dogs with pain include:
- Trouble walking or getting up the stairs
- Localized grooming and/or licking
- Changes to breathing
- Increased vocalization
- Difficulty sleeping or resting comfortably
- Generally looking “off” or “not quite himself”
WHAT CAUSES PAIN?
The causes of pain in dogs are similar to the causes of pain in humans. Your dog may be experiencing pain because of injury, trauma, infection or disease. Common causes of dog pain can include arthritis, cancer, gum disease and more.
Medications are typically administered to provide pain relief for dogs. Depending on the source of the pain, your dog’s veterinarian may recommend an NSAID, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, to help with swelling or joint pain. There are NSAID medications designed specifically for dogs, to avoid complications or digestive distress associated with human medications. While NSAIDs are effective for many cases of dog pain, sometimes opiate medications like Tramadol are also prescribed.
In some cases, pain can also be managed with supplements and nutritional changes or additives. Many dog owners also report using natural solutions, such as herbal remedies, to help relieve their dogs’ pain.
CBD OIL FOR DOG PAIN
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a natural compound found in the Hemp plant. Because CBD does not contain THC, the component of cannabis that produces a “high,” it is not a psychoactive product. CBD promotes physical and mental relaxation and boosts overall health and wellness. For humans, CBD is known for aiding in an array of conditions, including anxiety, depression, insomnia, seizures, chronic pain and more. The same healing abilities also extend to pets, and CBD oil has seen great success in treating pain in dogs.
CBD has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that effectively, yet gently, ease away pain. CBD aids the body’s Endocannabinoid System, which regulates biological functions such as sleep, stress and pain management. It offers additional support to this system to correct imbalance or pain within the body.
Pure CBD does not get your dog high or intoxicated, and it does not run the risk of life-threatening side effects that some prescription medications and marijuana products containing THC can cause. It’s safe and effective, as long as you choose a brand that contains absolutely no THC, like Hemp Bombs. Make sure your CBD oil is specifically designed for dogs and has been tested by a third-party lab.
MORE INFORMATION ON CBD OIL FOR DOGS
- CBD oil can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions in dogs including seizures, nausea, anxiety, arthritis, stress, and gastrointestinal complications.
- CBD is proving to be an effective solution for treating a variety conditions in dogs, prompting many veterinary organizations across the country to request more clinical trials to further study its benefits.
- The relaxing effects of CBD oil can help with overall behavioral wellness, reducing behaviors associated with separation anxiety, hyperactivity and aggression.
- In some cases, CBD oil can help relieve symptoms of pain caused by cancer by relaxing the body and promoting a stronger immune system.
- Even though pups don’t take drug tests like humans do, it may be helpful to know that Hemp Bombs’ CBD products do not result in positive drug tests because they contain no traces of THC.
- If you have a senior dog, CBD oil may be a great option since it relieves pain associated with arthritis, bone and joint degeneration, and hip dysplasia.
HEMP BOMBS CBD OIL FOR DOGS
You expect the best for your pets, and we have extremely high standards for our CBD products. Our CBD Oil for Dogs is made from premium, organic-certified Hemp, which is known for its superior quality and the absence of metals and pesticides. Our products are manufactured in the United States and undergo third-party testing to ensure they are 100% pure with no traces of THC. A human-grade quality product, Hemp Bombs’ CBD Oil for Dogs is specifically formulated for dogs and improving pet health. Our quality standards are elevated by our devotion to customer service and satisfaction. See how our CBD Oil for Dogs can help relieve your dog’s pain. Check out our products today.