CBD Oil for Sale
In 2017, alone, the U.S. Hemp Industry has grown to $820 million in sales. A majority of this growth has come from the explosive popularity of Hemp-derived CBD. Hemp Bombs has become a leader in providing premium CBD products, including CBD Oil for Sale.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a natural compound most commonly found in Cannabis plants known as Hemp. Once extracted, CBD oil can be turned into a variety of products and used for multiple therapeutic benefits. At Hemp Bombs, we offer one of the most diverse product lines in the CBD industry, including: Capsules, Gummies, Oils, E-liquids, Pain Freeze, and much more. Our products may offer health benefits such as pain relief, reduced stress, healthier lifestyle, and natural sleep.
CBD oil has rapidly gained popularity for its multitude of potential health benefits. Hemp Bombs’ CBD Oil for sale has received rave reviews from the benefits its providing customers. Hemp Bombs’ customers have reported that our CBD Oil has helped reduce anxiety, promote better sleep, and alleviate joint pain.
Every human has an Endocannabinoid System, or ECS, which contains cell receptors that respond to CBD and other cannabinoids. The ECS is responsible for regulating the body’s brain signals, pain response, immune system, and much more.
With the CBD industry thriving, it is important to know the different forms of CBD available to the public. The market has been flooded with knock-off CBD products that can adversely affect the human body. Read more below to find out how identify a CBD oil for sale you can trust.
As mentioned above, the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) plays a huge role in maintaining the body’s internal and external environment. The ECS has multiple receptors throughout the body which are regulated by cannabinoids. When CBD is taken, the body’s ECS stimulates a greater use of its own cannabinoids. This natural compound has the potential to provide numerous health benefits including:
A Good Night's Sleep – A good night’s rest is essential to help recharge the human body. CBD oil may be beneficial by helping the body fall asleep more easily. By promoting calmness and relaxation, the body can attain a more wholesome sleep.
Stress Relief – Stress is commonly triggered by environmental and emotional elements that can jeopardize health. Chronic stress may affect the body’s digestive, immune, and cardiovascular systems. Taking CBD Oil may be beneficial in improving the body’s natural mental state. Pure CBD oil will not produce high or psychoactive effects. CBD can be a promising alternative in promoting a state of calmness and peace.
Like buying a car or ordering food at a restaurant, you want to know exactly what you are getting. When it comes to shopping for CBD, you should hold the same standards, if not higher. CBD has the potential to provide multiple health benefits and you don’t want to jeopardize that by using a low-grade product you can’t trust. The following are four important standards you should look for when shopping for CBD oil for sale:
Sourcing – Know where your CBD is being grown. The source of your CBD product provides information about where the Hemp or Marijuana plants are grown. Soil, climate, and cultivation are all important factors in how CBD is sourced. Stay away from companies that source their CBD from Hemp grown in soil that may contain pesticides and toxins.
Third-Party Lab Testing – The goal behind independent third-party lab testing is to have a neutral, unbiased source examine the content and quality of a company’s CBD. You want your CBD company to provide you with factual data about their CBD products for sale. Companies who use third-party lab testing are more likely to provide a more premium and trustworthy product.
Greenwashing - Greenwashing refers to companies that use deceptive and fake label CBD products. You should fully read CBD product descriptions to confirm labels match the ingredients listed. Companies may also make untrue claims about their environmental practices and product benefits. It is imperative that you always keep your guard up when researching a company’s CBD oil products.
Now that you understand what kind of standards you should hold your CBD Oil products too, there some other important questions you should ask before buying CBD Oil for sale.
Is there THC in my CBD Oil?
Depending on the CBD oil you buy, it may or may not contain THC. In order to be federally legal, a CBD product must contain less than 0.3% THC.
How do I find out how much CBD is in my product?
Every reliable CBD company should include the amount of CBD contained on their product labels. CBD products should have an extensive breakdown of milligram amounts and serving sizes. If the company you are ready to buy from does not include how much CBD is in its products, do not purchase it.
Are companies being transparent about their product?
Companies who make bold claims stating their product will “cure” your alignment can be considered untruthful. You want to make sure companies are providing all the facts about their CBD products for sale, and not false adverting. Trusted companies should be able to provide third-party labs tests upon request.
How is their customer service?
The CBD industry has grown tremendously over the past year and every company wants a piece of the pie. Customer service can make or break a company and directly affect whether a customer will return. A company’s customer service should be knowledgeable about their CBD oil products for sale. Customer service should be personable and able to answer questions.
- Online Stores – The most popular way to buy products now, many CBD companies use online stores to make buying CBD easier and more accessible.
- Dispensaries – Dispensaries are licensed industrial facilities where CBD oil may be prepared and sold. Medicinal dispensaries often also carry Marijuana products, so they may require certain medical documentations from a doctor for entry.
- Brick and Mortar Stores – Brick and mortar stores are physical locations for customers to buy and see CBD oil products firsthand. Also considered retail stores, brick and mortar stores often offer a wide variety of CBD products.
At Hemp Bombs, we hope to provide you with a brand that is unique and reliable. We have one of the most diverse CBD product lines, complimented by outstanding customer service. The CBD market has been flooded with an influx of different companies, and it’s important to differentiate the competition and know which brand is best for you. Below are a few qualities that separate Hemp Bombs’ CBD Oil for sale above the competition.
- Premium Hemp – Our CBD Oil is sourced from industrial-grade Hemp that is grown with sustainable methods. Hemp Bombs is extremely selective in choosing Hemp farmers. We only work with farmers who are highly experienced and knowledgeable to source our premium CBD extract.
- In-House Manufacturing – At Hemp Bombs we manufacture all our CBD products in-house and maintain high quality standards throughout production. We have experts in product formulation, production and shipping and inventory. Our manufacturing staff ensures our CBD products go through complete quality control.
- Premium CBD – Mentioned before, there are multiple fake CBD oil products on the market. At Hemp Bombs, all our CBD products are verified third-party lab tested. Since CBD affects everyone differently, we offer several products that could potentially be the best fit for you.
- Perks – At Hemp Bombs, we give our customers the best deals possible through promotions and special savings. We routinely offer benefits and discounts in our email newsletter. Our goal is to provide you with the best CBD oil for sale while also offering excellent customer service.
Healthline – 7 Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil (Plus Side Effects)
Hemp Business Journal – The U.S Hemp Industry Grows to $820mm in Sales in 2017
CannaInsider – Where to Buy CBD Oil