1) How Much is My Commission?
We have a standard 20% commission for all of our Affiliate partners.
2) When Do I Receive Payment?
We will pay all Affiliates every Friday by 12 pm EST on a weekly basis. Any sales that were generated in the seven days prior will be paid in full at that time. We have this structure in place to simplify the payment process for the Publisher and Affiliates.
3) How Do I Receive Payment?
At this time, we run our payments through the PayPal payment system with the email you provided during registration. We will issue payment to either business or personal accounts.
5) What Platform is This Program Run On?
6) How Do You Track Visitors and Eventual Sales?
This program operates in the same way that other affiliates programs do by placing cookies in visitors’ browsers. Once a visitor to your site clicks on the affiliate link to our website, a cookie is automatically placed in their computer. This cookie can track things like IP Address, Website Duration, and Conversion. For more information on cookies, see this explanation.
7) How Long Do Cookies Last?
As the Publisher, Hemp Bombs has control over cookie expiration. While some companies like Amazon have cookies that expire with 24 hours, we are generously giving a 90 day window to track affiliate conversions. What this means is, if a user clicks on an affiliate link and purchases with Hemp Bombs within 90 days, we pay the Affiliate a commission.
8) How Do I Change My Payment Email?
You may change your Paypal payment email in the “settings” section of your Affiliate Area Dashboard, where you monitor your Affiliate performance.
9) I Registered. How Do I know if I’m Accepted as an Affiliate?
You will receive notification about your Affiliate status by the account email you submitted on the “Become an Affiliate Page.”
10) Will You Accept All Affiliates/What Are You Looking for in Affiliates?
The short answer is… no. We are selective about our affiliates. We cannot risk damaging our brand reputation by associating with spammy, questionable sites or blogs. We reserve the right to deny or delete your Affiliate account at our discretion. Saying that, here are a few things we are looking for from potential Affiliates:
- High trust and authority websites
- An active audience
- Relevance to our product
- High Traffic
- Fresh Content
What we are not looking for:
- Spammy domains and content
- Spammy links pointing to your site – Gambling, porn, etc…
- Promoting our content in deceiving ways
- Stale, thin websites
- Websites with a totally different target audience
11) Are There Any Third Parties Involved?
No, Hemp Bombs has complete control over this Affiliate Program. Any communication should will be direct with us.
12) Can You Delete My Affiliate Account?
Yes, as a part of the terms of your registration, Hemp Bombs reserves the right to delete your account at our discretion if we feel that our relationship is in any way damaging our brand or our company.
13) Can I Resize Creatives/Banner Images?
You cannot resize our creatives that we provide in your Affiliate Area Dashboard. By trying to manipulate the image, you disrupt the code and your ability to track sales! We will continually add creatives and designs to our Affiliate dashboard for our Affiliates to choose from?
14) What if I Need a Creative in a Different Size?
If you need to resize an image to fit your website, you can request one by contacting us with your dimensions and we will create the text code to you for you to place in your website.