CBD Rewards FAQ
• Points can only be redeemed in $15, $20, $25 and $30 increments.
• Points have no cash value and must be applied as a discount on an order with a subtotal that is greater than or equal to your purchase (before shipping and handling and tax fees, as applicable)
• Reward Point coupons may not be sold or transferred and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
• Reward Point coupons cannot be combined with any other discounts; however, you may use a gift card when making a Reward Point purchase.
• Hemp Bombs reserves the right to change any terms of this program at any time and without prior written notice.
• Points must be redeemed online and you must be logged into your account to redeem points.
Joining is free and easy! Simply create an account on Hemp Bombs®. Once you’re logged in, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in all of the exciting ways to earn points.
Simply scroll up to the “Ways to Earn Points” section section to view and take part in our current opportunities.
Simply scroll up to the “How To Use Your Points” section” to check out all the ways you can redeem your hard-earned points.
- Be sure that you are logged in to your account
- Load your cart up with your favorite CBD products
- When you get to the shopping cart page at checkout, simply select your discount in the “Choose Reward” dropdown and click on Redeem
- Your discount amount will be deducted as a discount on your order
You cannot combine Reward Point discounts with coupon code discounts. If you add a coupon code discount, it will delete your Reward Point discount from your shopping cart and we will email you your Reward Point discount coupon code for future use.
IMPORTANT – once you select a Reward Point discount at the cart page, your discount coupon code is issued and an email will be sent to you with this unique one-time-use coupon code. We cannot credit the points back to your account. Please keep your email in a safe place for future use.
Your up-to-date points balance is always displayed at the top of the Rewards page or on your Account page when you are logged in.
A customer must spend $250 for Silver status, or $500 for Gold status, during an earning period. An earning period is a rolling 12-month period starting when a customer reaches a certain tier. For example, if you earn Silver status on 8/1/2020, you will retain Silver status and all of the benefits associated with Silver status through 7/31/2021.
You should receive points in your account instantly once you complete a points-earning opportunity, aside from points earned for spending on Hemp Bombs products. You’ll earn points for your purchases once the item(s) are shipped to you.
When you return an item, you lose the associated points you originally earned by purchasing the item.
Our team is ready to answer your questions. Contact us today.
We strive to have an equitable system. We don’t offer a way to buy points.
Points expire after one year of inactivity. In this context, inactivity refers to customers who have not earned or redeemed any points within one year.
No, reward points cannot be redeemed to fund a subscription purchase.