Bottle size: 10ml
CBD per bottle: 125mg
Ingredients: Premium CBD, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Geranium Oil, Frankincense Oil
What are the benefits of CBD essential oils?
Essential oils impact the limbic system and hypothalamus to influence mood, memory, hormone levels and more. Essential oils and CBD work in tandem to potentially enhance your mood and restore balance to your mind and body. You may experience any of the following benefits from proper use and application:
• Reduced stress
• Energy boost
• Natural sleep
• Increased focus
• Enhanced mood
How to apply essential oil roll-ons:
Our CBD Essential Oil for Sleep features a roller ball for easy, on-the-go use and application. Apply a thin layer of this oil to the skin and breathe deeply for the best results. Use this oil after a long day or before bed for complete relaxation of the mind and body.
Where to apply CBD Essential Oil For Sleep
When used topically, the healing components of essential oils are absorbed into the bloodstream and disperse to necessary areas within the body. Generally, oils will absorb quickly and more fully when applied to areas with thin skin layers and rich in sebaceous glands (oil glands), sweat glands and hair follicles.
Certain areas of the body are particularly accepting of essential oils and may provide specific benefits:
• Temples – This pressure point is ideal for de-stressing, especially at night; great for tension.
• Chest – Breathe easier by applying oil here.
• Behind ears – The thin skin in this area allows for quick absorption to lower stress and boost mindfulness.
• Neck – Pulse points like the one found in the neck help to diffuse the scent and give strong, long-lasting results; works to relieve tension.
• Wrists – Another pulse point, the wrists spread the aroma of our essential oils to help you quickly feel the benefits.
• Feet – The numerous reflexology points in the feet may welcome the benefits of essential oils. Massage the oil into your arches.