Hemp Bombs’ CBD Syrup is a premium product for consumers searching for better sleep and calming relaxation. Our liquid CBD Syrup can be taken by itself or as a mixer with other products, often being combined with Sprite. In this blog post, we’ll explore different ingredients that can make your CBD Syrup cocktail even healthier.
5 Ingredients to Make Your Liquid CBD Syrup Cocktail Healthier
If your drink isn’t “hempy” enough, adding Hemp Seeds to your CBD cocktail gives your drink a nutty base that is rich in essential fatty acids, including Omega-6 and Omega-3.
Hemp Seeds are also a great source of protein, minerals and Vitamin E.
Aside from the fact that flaxseed might lower your risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes, it’s also high in good fats like Omega-3. Flaxseed has an of abundance “lignans,” or organic plant chemicals with antioxidant properties.
The soluble and insoluble fibers of flax helps regulate bowel health, keep cholesterol levels low, and manage blood sugar levels.
Adding this superfood to your CBD cocktail provides a nutrition boost. Among avocado’s many nutrients are:
- Vitamin K – Helps blood clotting and prevents excessive bleeding
- Vitamin C – Repairs and regenerates tissues, prevents heart disease, and aids iron absorption
- Potassium – Decreases the risk of stroke and lowers blood pressure
- Vitamin B5 – Asthma relief, prevents hair loss, and staves off anxiety
- Vitamin B6 – Helps in the production of neurochemicals
- Vitamin E – Balances cholesterol, fights free radicals, and repairs damaged skin
In addition to its wealth of vitamins, avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants.
Oats are another well-known health food full of beneficial compounds:
- Manganese – Helps form connective tissue, bones, and sex hormones
- Phosphorous – Good for detoxification, metabolism, and energy levels
- Magnesium – Increases energy, calms nerves and anxiety
- Copper – Helps form collagen and absorb iron
- Iron – Crucial for red blood cell production
- Zinc – Hormone production, immunity, and anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin B1 – Maintains nervous system health and improves cardiovascular function
Oats are also known to be a source of antioxidants, fiber and protein.
For the chocolate lover, cocoa powder is an additive that not only tastes great can help ward off depression, heart disease, cholesterol and more.
Cocoa contains phenylethylamine and serotonin – neurotransmitters that help to elevate state of mind and fend off depression. Cocoa also acts like endorphins – your body’s natural chemicals that enhance frame of mind.
This ingredient also has antioxidant effects as a result of the flavonoids, which are a part of a well-known group of antioxidants called Polyphenols. Antioxidants help reduce free radical damage and decrease the risk of cancer, heart disease and premature aging.
Hemp Bombs liquid CBD Syrup packs all the benefits of CBD – better sleep, lower anxiety, relaxation – but can be enhanced with other vitamin-rich drink additives like oats or avocado. The next time you consider taking CBD Syrup, try a few of these other ingredients to give your cocktail an extra boost. Read more innovative ways to use CBD Syrup in your recipes.