Can You Vape CBD Oil?
CBD Oil offers a number of health and wellness benefits with effective results, especially when inhaled directly into the lungs. But can you vape CBD Oil? Not exactly. You can take CBD by vaping, but there is a difference between CBD Oil and CBD Vape Oil. While people use these terms interchangeably, only one of these products is specially designed for your vaping device.
CBD Oil vs. CBD Vape Oil
To understand whether you can you vape CBD Oil, you have to understand CBD Oil vs. CBD E-Liquid or Vape Oil. CBD Oil is a combination of CBD, MCT Oil, and Grape Seed Oil taken sublingually, while CBD Vape Oil is a mixture of CBD, Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and Propylene Glycol (PG) designed for vaping. The CBD in both products is extracted from superior grade Industrial Hemp - the resulting high-grade CBD contains less than 0.3 percent THC, the active compound in Marijuana associated with a “high.” Both products provide you with the health benefits associated with CBD, but they are used differently.
What is CBD Vape Oil?
Vaping is an effective and relaxing way to take CBD. Inhaling CBD produces quicker effects, which is perfect for those who experience spurts of stress and anxiety. Hemp Bombs CBD E-Liquid is made of premium CBD and a 75/25 VG/PG combination allowing maximum cloud production. Our E-Liquid does not contain nicotine or any harmful additives common in other vape juices.
Benefits of Vaping E-Liquid
Vaping is not only a relaxing experience, it is also an extremely efficient way of taking CBD. CBD enters your bloodstream from your lungs, you can start feeling the effects almost immediately.
Along with providing quick results, CBD Vape Oil is also discreet and easy to carry on-the-go. The benefits of CBD are only a cloud away.
- Anxiety Relief - CBD may be able to help restore balance to your body and provide relief from anxiety and stress. If life has gotten hectic and you're finding it difficult to find calm and relaxation, CBD may be able to provide effective anxiety relief.
- Kick the Habit – CBD has been found to be an effective smoking cessation tool. A 2013 study found that smokers who were given CBD significantly reduced the number of cigarettes they smoked by about 40 percent, while those given the placebo saw no significant difference. The difference was still noticeable during the follow-up, suggesting that the effects may be long-lasting. Vaping CBD Vape Oil may give you the satisfaction of smoking, while ridding you of a nicotine addiction.
How Can You Vape CBD Oil?
Even if you have never vaped before, our CBD E-Liquid may be the right product for you. Hemp Bombs CBD Vape Oil products are optimized for your enjoyment. We offer a variety of vape products for everyone.
- CBD E-Liquid – Hemp Bombs CBD E-Liquid can provide fast-acting benefits for vapers. It promotes overall relaxation to help you wind down after a tiring day. Our CBD Vape juices are available in a range of potencies (including higher potency concentrations) and 15 flavors from ‘crushed pineapple paradise’ to ‘glazed chocolate donut.’
- CBD Vape Tanks – These pre-filled cartridges are a simple way to start vaping CBD. All you need is a battery that supports a 510-thread cartridge and one of the CBD Vape Tanks. This product is available in three different potencies and more than 15 delicious flavors to make your vaping experience worthwhile.
- CBD E-Liquid Additives – Already have a favorite vape juice but want the healing benefits of CBD? CBD E-Liquid additives provide the effects of CBD without the flavor. Just add this product to your vape tank along with your favorite e-juice and feel the stress of the day fade away with each cloud.
When you are wondering “can you vape CBD Oil,” you may be thinking of CBD Oil. You don’t want to use the two interchangeably as CBD Vape Oil may not taste very good, and CBD Oil may break your vape tank. If you are looking for a fun way to add CBD to your lifestyle, Hemp Bombs CBD Vape Oil can help you get there. If you want to join the vaping community, but aren’t sure where to start, read our Beginner’s Guide to CBD Vaping.